A Work Experience Programme at Japanese Companies for JET Participants Looking to Advance Their Career
The JET Internship Programme seeks to meet the needs of Japanese companies looking for global personnel and JET Programme participants who have developed international awareness and want the opportunity to advance their post-JET career in Japan. From 2017, CLAIR is partnering with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government so that even more JET participants can use the JET Internship Programme.
- For JET Participants
- For Companies
JET Programme participants are talented individuals who possess excellent multilingual and intercultural communication skills and understand the structure and culture of Japanese work environments. Please consider hosting an intern as part of your company’s efforts to energise or internationalise its business or explore areas where global personnel can excel within your company.
(*Offices where the language of communication is primarily Japanese are preferred)
Participants can choose to participate in one of the following internship periods.
Each internship period is five weekdays.
|1. Monday, 31 July – Friday, 4 August 2017|
|2. Monday, 4 September- Friday, 8 September 2017|
Company recruitment for 2017 has ended.
- Information for Companies Part 1:JET Programme Framework / Performance / Participating Countries
- Information for Companies Part 2:Residence Status
- Information for Companies Part 3:Career Fairs and Internship Q&A
- Information for Companies Part 4:Satisfaction among Companies taking part last year
- Information for Companies Part 5:JET Alumni Working in Japan