The JET Programme website is maintained by the Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR).
- CLAIR welcomes links to the JET Programme website.
- If you wish to link to this website, please contact CLAIR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the contents of the linking website do not comply with laws or offend public order and morals, CLAIR may request the removal of links to the JET Programme website.
- All information (including text, pictures, illustrations, etc.) provided on this website is subject to copyright and protected by Japanese copyright laws and applicable international treaties.
- Excluding cases allowed for under copyright laws (such as “reproduction for personal use” and “citation”), unauthorised reproduction and use of all information (including text, pictures, illustrations, etc.) is prohibited.
- When using the JET Programme website and/or its contents, unauthorised editing and/or modification are prohibited.
- CLAIR strives to provide the most accurate information on the JET Programme website, but cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by the users of this information.
- CLAIR cannot guarantee the accuracy or suitability of information provided by sites linked on our website. CLAIR cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise as a result of using those sites.
4. For Enquiries
Planning and Coordination Division
Department of JET Programme Management
Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR)