The JET Programme homepage is maintained by the Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR).
- In principle, CLAIR welcomes links to the JET Programme homepage.
- When linking, please contact CLAIR at the following address.
- If the contents of the linking website do not comply with laws or offend public order and morals, CLAIR may request the removal of links to the JET Programme homepage.
- All information (including text, pictures, illustrations, etc.) provided on this homepage is subject to copyright and protected by Japanese copyright laws and applicable international treaties.
- Except for cases allowed for under copyright laws, such as “reproduction for personal use” and “citation,” unauthorised reproduction and use of all information (including text, pictures, illustrations, etc.) is prohibited.
- When using the JET Programme homepage and/or its contents, unauthorised editing and/or modification are prohibited.
- CLAIR strives to provide the most accurate information on the JET Programme homepage but cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by the users of this information.
- CLAIR cannot guarantee the accuracy or suitability of the information provided by websites linked to the JET Programme homepage. CLAIR cannot be held responsible for trouble occurred when using these websites as that is the responsibility of the websites.
4. For Enquiries
- Planning and Coordination Division
- Department of JET Programme Management
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR)