Participate in the JET Programme 30th Anniversary Photo Contest!
※The submission period of the 30th Anniversary Photo Contest has now ended.
Calling all photo-loving JET participants and alumni: Participate in the JET Programme 30th Anniversary Photo Contest and have your photo printed and distributed worldwide as a JET Programme 30th Anniversary postcard!
As a part of the 30th Anniversary celebration of the JET Programme, CLAIR is planning to distribute anniversary postcards worldwide in order to encourage the JET community to keep in touch with their local community in Japan. In order to make these postcards, we are looking for Japan-related photo motifs.
Submitted photos will be published on the JET Programme Facebook page. In addition, CLAIR will select five entries as photo motifs for the JET Programme 30th Anniversary postcards and distribute them worldwide.
- JET Programme participants
- JET Programme alumni
- The photo theme should be one of the following:
- 「和風」: Wafū à Something characteristically Japanese
- 「懐かしい」: Natsukashii à A place that will always remind you of your time on the JET Programme
- Only submit photos that you’ve taken and have the right to share.
- Photographs featuring the faces of people are not acceptable.
- All submitted photos must have been taken in Japan.
- Each entrant may submit up to 2 photo entries for each theme.
- Each image must be in JPEG format with a resolution of at least 1600×1200 pixels.
- Each image should not be bigger than 10MB.
- The five best motifs will be published as official JET Programme 30th Anniversary postcards and distributed worldwide.
- The first 20 submitters will receive packages with limited JET Programme 30th Anniversary goods.
|Contest Entry Period
- Monday, May 23, 2016 19:00 (JST) to Monday, 13 June, 2016 (JST) 12:00 (JST)
- Contest results will be announced in July.
Send your photos to socialjetprogramme[@]gmail.com, including the following information:
- Your FULL NAME (Please also indicate if you agree that your full name will be published on the JET Programme website and Facebook page, or if you would prefer using only your first name.)
- Your YEAR and PLACEMENT on the JET Programme (e.g. Kanagawa Prefecture, 2012 – 2014)
- A TITLE for each photo you submitted, and WHERE and WHEN the photo was taken (Place, Year)
|By submitting your entry, you give CLAIR permission to publish your photos and the information you provided on the JET Programme Facebook page and other JET Programme related social media channels. You also give CLAIR permission to use your entry as a photo motif for the JET Programme 30th Anniversary postcards.
Please direct any questions regarding the JET Programme 30th Anniversary Photo Contest to socialjetprogramme[@]gmail.com.