Every year, CLAIR collects contact information from JET participants completing their term on the JET Programme via the After JET Contact Information Survey, to assist them in maintaining connections with Japan and the JET Programme.
Information about returnee JET receptions and other events will be sent from CLAIR overseas offices and Japanese Embassies and Consulates to the e-mail address you provide. CLAIR will also forward your contact information to any JET Alumni Association (JETAA) chapter you request to join. Information about JETAA chapters can be found on the JET Programme homepage (http://www.jetprogramme.org/en/jetaa/). Finally, participants in the survey will also be able to request to receive the JET Programme alumni newsletter, JET Streams.
Please refer to the Terms of Consent Related to Personal Information below and then fill out the form at the following URL:
We wish you the best for your future endeavours and hope that you will become a bridge between Japan and your home country in the future.
Terms of Consent Related to Personal Information
- Purpose of Use
(1) To create a database of former JET participants and provide that database to the parties indicated in 2
(2) To enable contact and distribution of information from CLAIR and the parties indicated in 2
(3) Other surveys, enquiries, etc. related to the JET Programme
- Information Recipients
(1) The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japanese Embassies and Consulates in JET participants’ home countries, and other Japanese government organisations
(2) Host prefectures/designated cities and contracting organisations
(3) JET Alumni Association chapters (only those you request to join, if any)
(4) USJETAA (only if you request to join). See http://usjetaa.org for details
Please note that it is not possible to submit the form without agreeing to the Terms of Consent Related to Personal Information. The form can only be accessed between Thursday, 2 February and Friday, 10 March.
If your contact details change at any time after submitting the form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.